Facts about smoking:
- Health Canada reports that 45 000 Canadian die each year from smoking related illness.
- Smoking is the leading cause of preventable deaths.
- More Canadians die from smoking than from car accidents, suicides, overdoses, murder and AIDS combined!
- Smokers lose 22 days each year that they smoke.
That means that you lose 6 minutes of your life each time that you light up.All you need is a single one-hour laser treatment to change your life forever.
- The quit smoking program at NuLife Laser Clinics are set for 100% success. The staff have the expertise and will help you to succeed. Call now.
- It’s time to quit. You can do it.
If you want to get rid of the evil, which affects almost all vital components of your body completely and recover to absolutely, then action must be taken before it’s too late – the idea to ditch cigarettes is an opportunity to start a fresh, cleanse your respiratory systems and enjoy better health for longer. There are scientific findings to confirm that almost all of the permanent damages caused by smoking can be prevented and even reversed if the butt is effectively kicked before entering the 30s. What is generally termed as the ‘loss of a decade’ of one’s life due to smoking can actually be avoided completely if the quitting takes place before reaching the age of 30 and allowing the body sufficient time to recover.
Kicking the habit will offer some immediate benefits that can be noticed straightaway and each one of these shows improvement day by day:
- Smoker’s breath which is a point of concern for everyone around there gets better.
- The teeth tend to loose yellowish color and become whiter.
- There is no longer that stinking and foul smelling coming from the clothes and hair of the smoker.
- The blood pressure, heart rate, temperature of the feet and hands starts to return back to its normal level.
- The yellow fingernails and fingers come back to their original color.
- The everyday activities of your house like cleaning, washing or running around small children don’t leave you out of breath.
Long Term benefits
The long term benefit of quitting smoking before 30 implies that the margin of damage becomes narrow which can be gauged from the below points:
- The death rate is comparable to those who have never smoked all through their lives.
- Although the time duration for which the smoker has smoked cant be totally erased but the damage is arrested to some extent as the lungs are still left with huge capacity to function properly without any major complications.
- The risk of coronary heart disease, angina and stroke is considerably reduced in comparison to one who is still smoking.
- The chances of a stroke are reduced and the cancer of throat, esophagus, cervix, mouth and pancreas don’t pose a threat to the smoker.
- Women who have had earlier experienced complication in conceiving stand better chance of getting pregnant. Moreover there is a greater likelihood that the child born will be healthy with a normal birth weight.
- You would have saved a decent sum of money which otherwise would have been spent on paying your monthly hospital bills.
The above discussion shouldn’t let you to conclude that it is okay if a person smokes till 30 and then give up on the habit as soon as he/she reaches thirty, rather the findings support the call that it is better to have never smoked at all, which shouldn’t be taken as a surprise at this point but it is worth celebrating that smokers can surely gain something from quitting.
What will your New Year’s Resolutions be for 2014? People who plan in advance have a higher chance of great success to make healthy changes in their lives…and we’re here to help along the way by offering Free Teeth Whitening ! Give us a call before December 31st ! Pass it along to your friends!
NuLife Stop Smoking Program has been created by professionals – Doctors, Nutritionists and Health Experts. Our Laser Therapy is FDA and Health Canada approved.
Quit smoking in less than 1 hour!
NuLife Laser & Wellness Clinic has been successful in helping thousands of smokers just like you to stop smoking. The unique method has become widely recognised as being one of the most effective ways to Stop Smoking and is endorsed and recommended by Healthcare Professionals.
Give us a call and find out how we can help you start you NULIFE.
or check out our web for more info..
check this article out…
When we get older our body also begins to functions little less smooth and we get prone to age related problems. But eating nutrient enriched foods not only do wonder to offer you improved energy for a longer and healthier life but also enhances the outer beauty. From the recent researches Scientists have come across certain facts that exposure to sunlight, genetics and poor eating habits can result to skin premature aging. Unhealthy eating accelerates the aging process due to poor intake of food with nutrients and antioxidants that help to protect and repair your skin. Some of them are-
Strawberries- are enriched with a huge amount of vitamin C. Vitamin C helps to fight wrinkles and age related dryness in skin.
Tomatoes- The redness is due to presence of lycopene and carotenoid contain in it which helps to keep the skin smooth and glowing ever. Consumption of more…
View original post 115 more words
WASHINGTON – Welcome to the measured life.
When Tim Davis of Beaver, Pa., tipped the scales at 318 pounds two years ago, he bought a Fitbit gadget to track his physical activity and the Lose It! app on his phone to track calories. He bought a Wi-Fi-enabled scale that published his daily weight on his Twitter feed and turned to other apps to track his pulse, blood pressure, daily moods and medications. At one point, Davis said he was using 15 different apps and gadgets, which he said helped him drop 64 pounds by that following year.
A growing category of devices and software applications promises to measure the mundane details of our daily lives: calories burned, diaper changes, how much and how well we sleep, caffeine intake, kids’ studying habits, household chores, even whether a baby is nursing more frequently on Mom’s left breast versus her right.
View original post 791 more words